Drive.Web - Internet Accessible Distributed Control System Builder
All PL/X models are compatible with Drive.Web. The Drive.Web
distributed control technology uses Ethernet and powerful graphical
tools to provide robust Programmable Peer Control (PPC) for drives and
The Drive.Web technology is infinitely scalable and cost
effective for systems of any size and complexity. For typical motor
control systems, Drive.Web beats using any PLC on cost, performance and
ease of use.
- Brings web access to your machine
- Enables fast drive networking via TCP/IP and ethernet
- Provides drive co-ordination and machine control
- Supports worldwide enterprise integration
- Provides an easy interface to most PLCs, operator stations
Drive.Web makes networking your line fast and easy:
- Connect your DC drives to your Ethernet network and
interface to other system products such as PLCs, Operator Stations and
- Use the powerful Drive.Web Savvy systems design tools to
engineer and document your entire drive system.
- The Drive.Web technology brings your line online and you'll
be able to reconfigure, monitor and control it from anywhere on your
network - and even over the Internet.
Drive.Web Savvy drive system engineering tools are
simple and intuitive:
- Make a real-time control connection between drives by
dragging the source parameter onto the destination parameter.
- Click on any parameter box to tune its value.
- Customize your own display page by dragging parameters into
- Switch between custom pages with a simple menu click.
- Set a password to control access to a drive.
- Set passwords to control access to your drives and system.
- Allow multiple levels of access; monitor, operate,
- Install the savvy-SFD option to get graphical Signal Flow
Drive.Web technology gives you complete control:
- Integrate your process with PLCs, Operator Stations and
SCADA systems via ModbusRTU, ModbusTCP/IP and other protocols.
- Integrate your user and engineer training through the Savvy
- Integrate your enterprise via the Java 2 Platform
Enterprise Edition (J2EE).
To learn more about Drive.Web, visit www.driveweb.com
With small footprints, easy to integrate I/O and flexible configuration, the possibilities are vast. Here are three example applications you can use this product with: